3m Cool Flow 8511 Face Mask N95 Pack of 10
N95 3m 8511 Face Mask Description
3M Particulate Respirator 8511 n95 mask is distinctively designed to offer respiratory protection and add comfort. Therefore It is suitable for work settings that include heat, humidity, or extended periods of wear. In addition, Work environment applications consist of grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, and other dusty/hot operations.
The 3M Cool Flow exhalation valve is designed to use easy exhalation for cool, dry comfort. Besides that, An adjustable M nose-clip to assist provide a custom fit and secure seal. Moreover, Lightweight construction promotes higher employee approval.
Therefore, 3M 8511 disposable particulate respirator has actually been a popular option for protection versus Avian flu, Bird flu, Tuberculosis/ TB, and SARS. So please keep in mind that the exhalation valve feature makes this mask only helpful versus these pathogens. For a person already infected, utilize a mask without the valve, as air passes out of the mask unfiltered through the exhaust valve.
8511 Cool Flow Respirator Features
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Respirator with cool flow Exhalation Valve and nose clip help reduce heat build-up inside the respirator
- Adjustable M-Noseclip for fewer pressure points and greater comfort.
- Braided headbands two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Advanced electrostatically
- Product packaging: Pack of 10
- With Exhalation Valve for exhaled breath
Does 3M 8511 Protect Against COVID
The International Journal of Infectious Diseases has published a clinical study on infectious diseases and said that the correct use of masks can effectively prevent the spread of the virus, and then the possibility of being infected with the virus will be reduced.
Moreover，the 8511 3m mask meets the standard of N95, so it’s a kind of N95 and KN95 mask
and every kind of Mask protection ability: N95 (N95=KN95=FFP2> surgical mask > ordinary medical > ordinary mask > do not wear