3M 1860 Mask N95 Respirator Filters Box of 20
NIOSH N95 Mask 1860 3m Details:
3M 1860 Meet NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 minimum 95% filtration efficiency requirements for oil-free solid and liquid aerosols. 1860 N95 medical mask helps to prevent some biological particles in the air. The 1860 mask 3m particulate respirator is disposable and can prevent splashing and splashing of blood and other infectious substances.
This 1860 3M N95 mask is designed to help the wearer provide respiratory protection. It is in line with the CDC guidelines for exposure control of Mycobacterium tuberculosis. As a disposable particulate mask, it is designed to help reduce particulate matter exposure to certain types of air, including those produced by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical devices. As a surgical mask, it is designed to prevent splashing and splashing of blood and other infectious substances.
- Widely used 3M 1860 Surgical Mask
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- FDA Cleared for use as a surgical mask
- >99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862
- Helps protect against certain airborne biological particles
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Collapse resistant cup shape design
- Braided headbands, cushioning nose foam, and lightweight construction for comfortable wear
How to use 3m Mask such as mask 1860
3M masks are available in headwear and ear belt types.
How to use 3m respirator filters in headwear:
- Firstly confirms the position of the nose clip, place the index fingers of both hands above the nose clip, place the thumb under the nose clip, and gently bend the center of the nose clip.
- Secondly, Pull the folded 1860 respirator up and down with both hands.
- in addition, Cover the mouth and nose with the open protective mask, so that the nose clip is located at the bridge of the nose. One hand holds the position of the mask, the other hand pulls the ear belt behind the ear.
- Finally, adjust the ear belt to make it feel as comfortable as possible to contact with the skin.
Wearing method of ear belt mascara n95:
- First. Facing the side of the mask without a nose clip, hold one ear strap with both hands to make the nose clip above the mask.
- Second. Put a mask on your chin. After straightening the ear strap, adjust the ear strap until it feels as comfortable as possible.
- After that, put your fingers in the middle of the metal nose clip, press inward, and completely press the nose clip into the bridge of the nose.
- Pinching the nose clip with only one hand may affect the 3M mask.
3m 1860 for covid
This respirator can provide breathing protection，the 1860 mask complies with the CDC guidelines; A NIOSH mask is useful to reduce the exposure of the wearer to certain airborne particles, including those generated by electroshock; laser surgery and other electrically supplied medical devices, instruments; as a surgical mask is designed to be liquid resistant to spatter and spatter of blood and other contagious materials.
For more products pls visit: https://certificated-mask.com